Friday, October 21, 2011

Scoop It, Not Stupid!

When Dottie Black, my friend and colleague from the Duke-PepsiCo Technology Mentor Program, first told me about Scoop It, I thought she said, "stupid".  Once I correctly heard her and she showed me what Scoop It does, I realized it definitely is not stupid!  Scoop It is a topic-centric curating service.  It allows you to collect resources from around the Web relevant to a certain topic.  Rather than just listing links to the sites, it displays a stream of the sites you have embedded or searched for.  So, for example, I have created a Scoop It about participants of the Fall 2011 DPS Technology Challenge and embedded the product below.  Definitely NOT stupid!


1 comment:

  1. This is pretty cool! Our teachers are going to love this!

    Jon Duggan
    Spring Valley

    ReplyDelete